Wednesday, April 24, 2013

diary

Diary entry past,
Willie just left today this morning 700 mile route. I have not yet got the boys up and off to school and I'm sitting here in my quite house drinking a cup of coffee and writing in my diary. From the way that the sun is coming up it looks like it is going to be a nice day. I think I'll work this morning in the kitchen cleaning the cupboards and doing the dishes. Then, this afternoon I'll sit on the front porch and darn Willies pants and shirt until the boys come home. Then, I will make them a snack and then, I'll chase them outside to play and start making dinner for the three of us.

Diary entry present,
Willie is still asleep upstairs. His dementia is getting worse and Beff and Happy are home again neither one of them are married or have a job. This makes me very depressed I wish the boys would settle down to a wife and good job. Sure wish the boys could help us with some money. The bills are starting to piling up Willie says he fixes things and I have to wait for him to leave to get actually fixed. I am also starting to worry about Willie because I think he is considering suicide. The car accidents are happening to often and I found a hose behind the fuse box and some new plumbing on the natural gas hot water heater.

3 comments:

  1. I think you did a really good job on this post. It does seem like all Linda do is common wife/mother stuff like, take care of the kids, cook, clean, and worry for her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! These are definitely writings that Linda would put in her Diary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it interesting that there were no strings attached to the boys living at home. It's clear they were barely scraping by and making payments, yet neither Linda nor Willy ever ask the boys to get a job per se.

    ReplyDelete