Thursday, January 24, 2013

intro

Hi my name is Greg Nau and I am from a small town on the camas prairie, that if you blinked you would miss it because its population is 145 and the name of it is Ferdinand, Idaho. My pastimes are hunting,fishing and my favorite pastime is spending time with my two grandchildern.
I spent 24 years in the United States Armed Forces and was able to see many different foreign different countries with my family.
I am currently in my fourth year and in a five year program studying business management. When I graduate in December 2014 I am going to start my own handyman business.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Greg believe or not i know where Ferdinand is. I am also from a small idaho town, but a little bigger... Kendrick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Greg. I like to fish too, though I'm new to it. I was most successful at Spring Valley, though there are far too many sun fish in there. I caught some beautiful trout!

    ReplyDelete